Chaplain Mark Daenzer, the Director of Worship for the LCMS, is encouraging our churches and members to find unity in the Word of God. That is where our true unity lies, in the Word of God. To do that, he is encouraging us to join in his Memory Verse Challenges together.
Take the challenge! Put God’s Word foremost in your mind and deep in your heart! Then the Bible goes with you wherever you go!
2:00 pm - 3:00 pm
Book of the Month Bible Study (B.O.M.B.S) is livestreamed on our Facebook page
It can also be found on the website in the Videos: Bible Study section
6:30 pm - 8:00 pm
In-person Adult Bible Study on varying topics (see the calendar for details)
Feel free to bring something to snack on during the bible study
As people walking together as a congregation we are seeking to know and be in God’s Word together at church in Divine Service, and Bible Study. But what about at home? Have you ever wanted to get into God’s Word but didn’t know where to start? There are 5 reading plans that CPH has put together to help get you started:
1. Yearly Plan: click here for a plan that will help you walk through God’s Word in 1 year.
2. Bi-Yearly Plan: click here for a plan that will help you walk through God’s Word in 2 years.
3. Chronological: click here for a plan that will help you walk through God’s Word by taking the whole story in the order that it happened in Human History.
4. Narrative: click here for a plan that will help you walk through God's Word by taking you through familiar Bible Stories.
5. Daily Lectionary: click here for a plan will help you walk through God’s Word by pairing specific readings to specific seasons of the church year. In this plan you will read almost all the New Testament and about one third of the Old Testament.